Firefox has always tried to provide better experiences for the users. Recently, Firefox has come with their latest add-on, “Firefox Test Pilot”. It has some amazing features which will make your internet experience better than ever. ‘MinVid’ is one of these amazing features.
What is MinVid :
1. Now go to YouTube . Then play any Video.
2. You will see a button at the top left of the video playing section . You need to click the button and you are ready to use MinVid.
How to get MinVid in your Firefox :
1 . Firstly, go to FirefoxTestPilot link. Then install Firefox Test Pilot. If you are using a old version of Firefox, then you need to upgrade your Firefox and then you will be able to install FirefoxTestPilot into your Firefox.
2. Then you would be directed to a page like below.
3. You will just have to click the MinVid “Getting Started ” button to enable MinVid into your Firefox. After that you would be redirected to the page below.
4. You will have to press the “Enable Min Vid ” button to enable MinVid into your browser.
5. And MinVid is enabled into your Firefox browser.
How to use MinVid :
1. Now just go to YouTube . Then play any Video.
2. You will see a button at the top left of the video playing section . You just need to click the button and you are ready to use MinVid.
3. Now you can see your video while you are in any other tab. Even if you are in any other browser or folder, still you can see the video.
4. For exiting from MinVid, you will see a cross button top right of the MinVid. Click on that button, you will exit from MinVid.
MinVid also works on vimeo. Mozilla Firefox is constantly trying to make it available for every video sharing site.
People who have worked on it :
- Maruf Rahman
- Mahfuza Humayra Mohona
- Raahim Ul Islam Rifat
- Almas Hossain
- Tanvir Rahman
- Sayed Mahmud